Chiropractic for Animals in West Sussex
It’s not just humans that can benefit from Chiropractic, horses and dogs can also enjoy the benefits of Chiropractic care which can be used for many health and performance problems.
The goal of chiropractic treatment is to maximise mobility and optimise nervous system function to allow unrestricted exchange of information between the brain and all the body’s organs.
Chiropractic for Animals is recognised as a highly effective treatment for both horses and dogs across Europe. All animal chiropractic is carried out with your vets authority.
Uses of Chiropractic for Animals
- Acute tension or stiffness
- Chronic musculoskeletal problems
- Complementary treatment for chronic lameness such as OCD, hip dysplasia, bone spavins, navicular syndrome etc
- Enhance performance of sporting animals
- Maintain soundness in older animals
- Maintain fitness